[gmx-users] Lennard Jones interactions

Andrew Paluch apaluch at nd.edu
Fri Jun 10 21:18:15 CEST 2011

First you need to understand how you are modeling both your
intramolecular and intermolecular interactions. If this is unclear to
you, then you should probable read up on some basic material before
moving forward. If you understand how you are modeling your system,
you should find the answers to your questions trivial.