[gmx-users] gmx4.5.4 genion problem: No line with moleculetype 'SOL' found

Ye Yang knightyangpku at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 19:06:44 CEST 2011

Thank you for your suggestions.
I have checked the topology file with vim, and it looks pefectly, also, the
only problem happens when I use genion. One thing that might be possible is
that I use the double precision version of gromacs, because when I solve it
in water, the written of topology file looks weired(like I showed).
What do you mean by work-around? You mean just manually change some water
molecules in topology file and coordinate file into ions? Will the program
recognize something like CL, NA? Or can I just add ions to the system and
solve it in water?

Thank you very much

Best
Wishes