[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 86, Issue 183

Thereza Soares thereza.soares at ufpe.br
Mon Jun 27 17:58:03 CEST 2011

Hi Justin,

I have used the same files to re-run using gromacs-4.5.4 and the only difference is that I get a "segmentation fault" instead of "bus error" message.
Thanks for your help, I will then fill out the issue report as you suggested.

Best,

Thereza

Professor Thereza A. Soares
Departamento de Química Fundamental