[gmx-users] Running Lyz in water

Ravi Kumar Venkatraman ravi.ipc.iisc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 08:18:17 CEST 2011

Dear all,
            I have been running lyz in water. I have 20 ps pre-equilibrated
NVT and 200 ps NPT configuration of spce216 water. I am following the
instruction from gromacs tutorial. This is the link for the tutorial,

http://www.bevanlab.biochem.vt.edu/Pages/Personal/justin/gmx-tutorials/lysozyme/03_solvate.html

After editing the box for lyz and then I tried to solvate the box with
spce216 water. I followed the same instruction but it shows fatal I/O error
- topol.top. It was not able to find the input file topol.top. But in this
tutorial its an output command. Further it shows 6091 solvent instead of
10832 as per tutorial. Pls help me find the problem.

Thank you

*With Regards,**
*
*