[gmx-users] Zero Potential of Mean Force with g_wham

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Thu Mar 10 08:08:00 CET 2011

g_wham is not the only version of wham. Try using alan grossfield's
version. Too often, I am afraid, gromacs accessory programs get broken
in an update (not sure what the general solution is here beyond
renewed calls for a proper test suite. Perhaps having 20+ programs is
not ideal for a single software suite where the real focus is only on
mdrun and grompp?)

Chris.