[gmx-users] Re: surface tension

Elisabeth katesedate at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 05:52:39 CET 2011

Dear Andre,

Thanks for the helpful information.

I need to do some text reading to understand the periodic BC effect you are
talking about. I dont see why increasing length in z direction does not lead
to periodic BC in z and only for x, y ? does that mean the thickness of
layer would be the Z dimension? then how much increase in one direction is
reasonable? (If I have a 2 nm box).

Also Can you please introduce some text book?

Thank you,
Best regards,