[gmx-users] Pressure Fluctuations

Kavyashree M hmkvsri at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 16:43:51 CET 2011

Thank you Justin,

   When I went through most of the mailing list the fluctuations are not so
high
and even in the FAQ it was mentioned in the range of 500-600 bar for 216
water.
And more over the average pressure was ~6bar instead of 1bar which was
required.

  So would you suggest that I can proceed with this file for the production
run without
any problem. I was following your lysozyme tutorial where fluctuations were
much
less.. hence I suspected some problem in this data.

Thanking you
With regards
M. Kavyashree