[gmx-users] Umbrella Sampling

Gavin Melaugh gmelaugh01 at qub.ac.uk
Thu Mar 31 18:51:14 CEST 2011

Cheers Chris

If I remove the red histogram (the first of the wider distributions),
which should be centred around 0.80nm but is actually centred around
0.78 nm; and add in some more histograms with higher force constants the
profile changes slightly. It seems that  g_wham is very sensitive to
these subtleties. How do I know which curve is correct? I have about six
such curves that differ slightly in this manner.

Gavin