[gmx-users] virtual sites set up for topology file

Gavin Melaugh gmelaugh01 at qub.ac.uk
Fri May 6 15:30:14 CEST 2011

Hi Mark

Many thanks to you and all your colleagues for replying. This has
worked, at least there are now no errors. Where the manual is incorrect
is that it leads you to believe that you state;
[virtual _siten]
;index of VS  index of atoms for COG  func
                229     8 11 15                            1

However the function type should be stated before the atom indices
comprising the COG
;index of VS  func     indices
   229                  1           8 11 15

Cheers

Gavin