[gmx-users] index file

ahmet yıldırım ahmedo047 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 20:38:38 CEST 2011

Dear users,

Firstly thanks for your replies. I have two ligands as I said before.
I will analyze the system together ligands after the simulation is finished.
For example:
I want to plot potential energy of all system (that is, protein+LİGA+LİGB)
by g_energy.
Then,
Should I create the groups as the following?

*energygrps      = Protein    LİGA_LİGB*
tc-grps         = Protein_LİGA_LİGB    Water_and_ions

OR

*energygrps      = Protein    LİGA    LİGB*
tc-grps         = Protein_LİGA_LİGB    Water_and_ions

Thanks