[gmx-users] "Command Not Found"

Natalie Stephenson Natalie.Stephenson at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
Mon May 16 17:01:51 CEST 2011

Sorry for the confusion - didn't mean I'd used a wildcard when typing the commands ... just meant I get that response for both commands.

They're an add on created from a the Molecular BioMechanics group (http://projects.eml.org/mbm/website/fda_gromacs.htm) - I've downloaded they're software as they mention:

Installing the FDAtools package:
FDAtools depends on bio3d and SparsM. Please download the bio3d package.
A a Mac / Linux user, check that your R_LIBS variable points to the folder in which packages should be installed (insert an export R_LIBS="..." in your .profile / .bashrc if not previously done).
Install bio3d by executing 'R CMD INSTALL bio3d_1.0-6.tar.gz'.
Install SparseM by executing 'install.packages("SparseM")' in an R console.
Now we are ready to install FDAtools, just type 'R CMD INSTALL FDAtools_0.9.tar.gz' on the command line.

And downloaded the 'gromacs_4.0.5_pf' that they have (FDA-Gromacs).  Is it likely to be some problem with the FDA-Gromacs package installation (the one I mentioned below) ... or is it likely to be something else?

Thanks
Natalie