R: Re: [gmx-users] simulation of a peptide anchored to a support

Anna Marabotti anna.marabotti at isa.cnr.it
Thu May 19 12:10:16 CEST 2011

Dear Mark,
thank you for suggestions. I suspected that freezegrps does not work with
NPT but I'm not sure that position restraints work with the same final
effect.
Concerning fixing the peptide on the simulation box, I would like to
simulate as much as possible the fact that the peptide is fixed on a rigid
support, so I'd like to avoid a peptide that rotates and fluctuates into the
simulation box. I wonder if there is a way to fix the peptide like a handle
in one of the walls of the box itself (obviously, in the internal part of
the box).
Thanks a lot to anybody will contribute to the discussion!
Anna