[gmx-users] Fwd: request

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Sat May 28 04:36:42 CEST 2011

Please do not send unsolicited private requests for help. The gmx-users
mailing list is appropriate. I am forwarding there without the file
attachments.

You should not mix force fields
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/How-tos/Parameterization

Your actual errors suggest you do not have interaction types defined for
the interactions specified in your molecule .itp file. You need to do
your own detective work to find out why.

Mark