[gmx-users] GridMatMD and CGMD

Anirban Ghosh reach.anirban.ghosh at gmail.com
Mon May 30 13:25:35 CEST 2011

Hello Justin,

Thanks for the reply.
Actually I am using the last frame .gro of a 3 micro-second run CGMD
simulation as the input for GridMatMD. But in the thickness plot the
positions of the protein depicted are not matching with what I am
visualizing through VMD. I suppose this is because of some PBC issue. What
-pbc options should I use to generate a proper .gro file to be used as input
for GridMatMD?
Thanks a lot again.

Regards,

Anirban