[gmx-users] Grompp error on index file

Mr Bernard Ramos bgrquantum at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 04:23:12 CEST 2011

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the immediate response. I apologize but I don't have with me the mdp and the top files at the moment. But I will have it e-mailed once I get back to my working gromacs computer.

Yes, as I remember, the [moleculetype] at the bottom of the topol.top was able to identify it as a carbohydrate. In fact, the index.file identified it as a carbohydrate. I borrowed the nvt.mdp from the Lysozyme tutorial authored by you. Thanks.