[gmx-users] Parametrisation of the heteroatomic pdb

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 09:36:32 CET 2011

Thanks Mark,

1) By the way do you know any database where I could obtain information
about function of the specific CAP groups ?
E.g as I know the most spread CAP on N is ACE group but in my case there is
For ( simple COH group) instead of ACE.

I think that parametrisation of such simple groups should not be very
complicate but it's strange that I've not found already built topology for
them.

2) Also I've tried to made topology for D amoniacids. I've started with the
topology of L analogs e.g for D-val I've created enty based on the Val in
.rtp and .hdb files. Not I think I should to invert impropers for the
Calpha atoms that new topology represent to true D-isomer :) But I'm not
sure about how to make it correctly :)

In .itp I've found for new DVA residue

 [ impropers ]
;  ai    aj    ak    al   gromos type
    N    -C    CA     H     gi_1
   CA     N     C    CB     gi_2
   CA   CG1   CG2    CB     gi_2
    C    CA    +N     O     gi_1

here there are 2 enties for the Ca atoms. What should I do with it for
invertion?

James