[gmx-users] Parametrisation of the heteroatomic pdb

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 17:01:15 CET 2011

Mark,

I've mistaken

I need to invert impropers for DIHEDRAL for Calpha atom. By this way I want
to change L form to D form for Gromos ff. Does this correct ?

 [ dihedrals ]
;  ai    aj    ak    al   gromos type
  -CA    -C     N    CA     gd_14
   -C     N    CA     C     gd_39
    N    CA    CB    CG     gd_34
    N    CA     C    +N     gd_40
   CA    CB    CG   CD1     gd_34

So I think that I need to make corrections in that gd_n  files. But in what
exactly and where in manual could I read about that parametrisation ?

It could be cool that in that section such information present :)
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Dihedral?highlight=dihedral