[gmx-users] about tabulated potentials

Liu, Liang liu4gre at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 04:45:45 CET 2011

Thanks for help.
If I have more atoms and they can interact each other or itself, like PP,
PC, PN, CP, CN, CC .... How's the energygrp_table looking like?
I know there should be a option in the grompp, but how to do that? And how
to generate the index file? I am sorry for so many questions, I am really
not familiar with it.