[gmx-users] Time step problem on coarse-grained LJ chain

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 23:05:20 CET 2011

Hi Chrysostomos,

To understand this, you have to understand how jumps are removed. I
explained that before, and it's in the archive somewhere. The bottom
line is that jumps can't be removed properly when intervals between
frames are too large, or the changes in position are too large
relative to the size of the box.

Cheers,

Tsjerk