[gmx-users] making movie from trajectories

Saman Mandegar mandegar_saman at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 15:55:19 CET 2011

Dear All,

I would like to make a movie from my trajectories using vmd. I need to make a movie which during the simulation the color of model is changing after some frames during the dynamics (showing
the transition between two states), this is accompanied by showing the change in time clock and the annotation (title) on the movie.  I am working on a script to add the time clock to simulations animations by modifying the pov files.
Could anybody please tell me how I can do that? or possibly share his/her script with me?

I appreciate your reply in advance.
Best wishes,
Saman