[gmx-users] Pme on gpu performance

Andrzej Rzepiela Andrzej.Rzepiela at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Nov 29 11:50:50 CET 2011

Hey,

Thank you for the info. The data that I obtained for comparison was
performed  with GTX580, 4 fs timestep and heavy hydrogen atoms instead
of constraints, as you suspected.  For dhfr with PME they were able to
get 100 ns a day. I tested the same system on Tesla M2090 with 2fs
timestep and constraints and was bale to get ~11 ns a day. Thus the
factor of five that I reported.

Andrzej