[gmx-users] RE:How to change the screen's output frequency?

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon Oct 3 16:04:33 CEST 2011

Speaking of which, I think that all programs should by default list
-hidden when they are run with -h so that users are aware that there
are hidden options and know how to access them. The -h output could
clearly indicate that such options are not fully tested, etc.

Chris.

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Oct 3 15:56:45 CEST 2011