[gmx-users] Free Energy Question

Emanuel Birru Emanuel.Birru at monash.edu
Tue Oct 4 01:49:30 CEST 2011

I think using Perturbation method is more appropriate for this kind of free energy calculation. Check Leach, Molecular Modelling Principle and Applications pp 554-568. Its clearly described there and you can implement it in GROMACS.

Cheers,
Emanuel

Emanuel Birru
PhD Candidate

Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Monash University (Parkville Campus)
381 Royal Parade, Parkville
Victoria 3052, Australia

Tel: Int + 61 3 9903 9187