[gmx-users] Dihedral transition times for a non-protein structure

Giulio Tesei giu.tesei at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 16:31:17 CEST 2011

I'm sorry, actually I forgot to add the flag in the email but I added it
when I started the program.

g_angle -f traj.trr -s topol.tpr -n dihe.ndx -oh histo.xvg -type dihedral
I get the following output:

Group     0 (Phi=0.0_3_5.92) has   232 elements
There is one group in the index
Reading file diheA3.tpr, VERSION 3.3.3 (single precision)
trn version: GMX_trn_file (single precision)
Last frame      10000 time 20000.000
Found points in the range from 0 to 359 (max 360)
 < angle >  = 0.374572
< angle^2 > = 262.338
Std. Dev.   = 16.1925
Order parameter S^2 = 0.344698

but it generates only a angdist.xvg file.
I'm wondering why it's not generating the histo.xvg file.
Thanks for your help!