[gmx-users] DNA dangling bond

Nuria Alegret nuria.alegret at urv.cat
Tue Oct 4 20:10:32 CEST 2011

I'm using gromacs version 4.0.5. My system is a double stranded DNA (9
nucleotides), a bit modified (the DC3 terminal is replaced by another
one named C5l). When I try to convert the pdb file to a .gro one, a
message error appear, as follows:
/
Fatal error:
There is a dangling bond at at least one of the terminal ends and the
force field does not provide terminal entries        or files. Edit a
.n.tdb and/or .c.tdb file.
website at http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Errors/

Can someone please help?? I was not able to find a solution.... Thanks
in advance!!

I attach the pdb file.

Nuria Alegret
University Rovira i Virgili (Spain)