[gmx-users] NVT equilibration of Ethanol in OPLSAA.

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Tue Oct 4 23:17:40 CEST 2011

Sounds very much like you have an insufficient number of molecules in the box to fill it up.  If you look at the pressure data for the simulation, I suspect you will find that it is negative, the box wants to decrease in volume.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304