[gmx-users] protein_model_refinement

shahid nayeem msnayeem at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 16:08:40 CEST 2011

Dear All
I am trying to refine a protein model which is a homodimer with each chain
having 609 residues.I tried minimizing in Chimera and then checking models
with procheck.Infact model quality deteriorated as far as Ramachandran plot
is concerned. Will doing MD simulation help me in Gromacs. It is a big
protein so long MD simulation is not possible. Short duration MD will be
insufficient to search native structure. I am stuck-up. Can anyone on this
list help me.
Shahid Nayeem