[gmx-users] CHARMM36 force field

Thomas Piggot t.piggot at soton.ac.uk
Thu Oct 6 17:44:15 CEST 2011

Hi Giovanni,

Yes it can, but the behaviour of the membrane can be quite dependent on
the simulation parameters used.

Check out this the mailing list archives for more details about this. I
would advise using the simulation parameters as used in the CHARMM36
paper of Klauda et al. and you should be fine.

Cheers

Tom

--
Dr Thomas Piggot