[gmx-users] (no subject)

Sai Janani Ganesan sai.gans at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 01:58:17 CEST 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the reply!

I tried the rates, and only the terminal with positive rate gets pulled.

The first and the last amino acids are spatially oriented one behind the
other. I think defining a vector might work better, but I am not sure why
nothing happens when I define a pull_vec1 and pull_vec2. Am I missing
anything?

Thanks,
Sai

--

*"Every sentence I utter must be understood not as an affirmation but as a
question." - Niels Bohr*