[gmx-users] CHARMM 36 force field

Thomas Piggot t.piggot at soton.ac.uk
Fri Oct 7 15:55:35 CEST 2011

Hi Giovanni,

Rather than me just provide you with an mdp file I would suggest that
you go through the Klauda paper with a copy of the online GROMACS mdp
options open (http://manual.gromacs.org/online/mdp_opt.html). This way
you should be able to work out what the appropriate setting are yourself
using this online help. This should be far more useful for you in the
long term.

Of course I am happy to answer any specific questions you have about the
choices that are still unclear to you after you have tried this
(although most should be pretty clear I think). Or, if you have already
done this and you are still unsure about an mdp option you will have to
be more specific in your question.

Cheers

Tom

--