[gmx-users] Martini force field: elastic network

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Fri Oct 14 18:17:33 CEST 2011

The website has been updated to fit a CG tutorial  starting monday in
Lausanne.
The manner of the construction you describe in your email is not the
proper way to do it!

The new script is doing it properly.

If you want the old script to only generate the elastic network (as it
seems from your email) you may have it or use the scripts from the
ElNeDyn approach.

XAvier.