[gmx-users] CHARMM GUI to Gromacs

bipin singh bipinelmat at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 11:36:56 CEST 2011

There is already tutorial for creating lipid bilayer and insertion of
protein into that for GROMACS
http://www.bevanlab.biochem.vt.edu/Pages/Personal/justin/gmx-tutorials/membrane_protein/index.html
Why you have used Charmmgui I am not able to understand.
You can get some useful topologies from below link,but I don't know how useful
it might be for your case.
http://people.ucalgary.ca/~tieleman/download.html