[gmx-users] trjconv:solute at the center

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 19:34:04 CEST 2011

Hey :)

The reference plays no role in centering. But I guess that Nilesh expects
centering of the solute w.r.t. to the solvent, or is looking at the wrong
center (tric/rect).

Cheers,

Tsjerk

On Oct 17, 2011 7:06 PM, "Justin A. Lemkul" <jalemkul at vt.edu> wrote:

Nilesh Dhumal wrote: > > Thanks Justin, > > Still solute is not at center. >

Is your reference frame (i.e. the .tpr file) centered?  If not, centering
likely won't work as desired.  I assumed that it was centered, per normal
system building procedures.

-Justin