[gmx-users] lipid membrane slicing

Poojari, Chetan c.poojari at fz-juelich.de
Mon Oct 17 20:23:14 CEST 2011

Hi Justin,

Using make_ndx  on the trajectory file (output from trjorder), and listing out different lipids i did see the lipids arranged based on the distance from protein.

Now i want to choose lipids within 0.5nm from protein for my analysis. As in the index file the lipids are listed based on distance, I am not sure which lipid numbers fall within 0.5 nm range.

Please can i know if i can get information about the distance between 1st lipid listed in index file and the protein, then the 2nd lipid and protein and so on.

Kind Regards,
chetan