[gmx-users] solvents in gmx

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Tue Oct 18 09:48:51 CEST 2011

On 2011-10-17 22:58, Justin A. Lemkul wrote:

> Yao Yao wrote:
>> Hi Gmxers,
>>
>> Is there a way I can check all the kinds of solvents in gromacs? Apart
>> from water, ethanol, ...,
>> are there any Glycerol, Treholose, ....
>>

> There likely aren't many. Anything available would be in the force field
> subdirectory for whatever force field you want. Others may be available
> on the User Contributions section of the Gromacs website.
>
> -Justin

We have just submitted a paper about organic liquids. We provide boxes
for 146 liquids and corresponding topologies. The systems have been
equilibrated using GAFF and OPLS/AA. You can find these boxes at
http://virtualchemistry.org. Please check back later for information on
the corresponding paper.

Box 596, 75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone:	+46184714205.