[gmx-users] Charmm27 ff for membrane protein simulation

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 20:42:17 CEST 2011

Greetings!

Recently I've found that Charmm27 ff is widely used for the simulation of
the membrane proteins. I've tried to work with pure DPPC bilayer in  pdb2grx
and obtain that charm27 ff included in the Gromacs is lack for the
parametries for the lipids.

Could you tell me where I could obtain those parametries ( and tutorial of
how it might be included in processing of lipids) or full functional
charmm27 ff that already has pre-built those parametries?

Thank you for help

James