[gmx-users] Potential Energy Landscape

Natalie Stephenson Natalie.Stephenson at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
Fri Oct 21 11:48:57 CEST 2011

Hi Justin (and gmx-users),

I've been looking into using g_sham for the free energy landscapes, however I'm not sure what variables I should plot ... could I just use the g_energy (potential) outputs to produce the energy landscape??  Other examples I've seen using g_sham have done quite in depth eigenvector projections before plotting them using g_sham.

What inputs would I require in order to determine how loading rate an increased loading rate on the simulation would change the force results?

I know I'm probably being completely dumb but my use of maths has been sporadic to say the least in the last 7 years ... so getting back into it is proving more confusing!

Natalie

Natalie Stephenson, B.Sc
PhD Research Associate

Manchester Interdisciplinary Biocentre