[gmx-users] Normal Mode Analysis

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 18:30:41 CEST 2011

I understand this but I've not been able found such information. I dont need
in the most accurately  parametries for all cutt-offs of my system but I
want to gain inside into the basic cutt- offs worked with the Normal mode
analysis.

E.g I've found that PME is not worked here. So I must to constrain my system
with simplest cuttoffs. Could you provide me with the simple example e.g
cutt of for interaction beetwen C-alpha atoms only etc?

James