[gmx-users] Number of nodes

Kavyashree M hmkvsri at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 13:29:17 CET 2011

Hello,

System Admin said that the Job fails on 32 and 128 because memory
is insufficient for each task, so upon increasing the nodes, data gets
distributed across more number of nodes and each node gets less
memory occupancy and he also mentioned that he was able to run
on 512 nodes but it was giving error for not having sufficient data for
512 nodes.

I have run the same job on 8 nodes in i7 machine.

Thank you
With Regards
Kavya