[gmx-users] Regarding clustering of MD data

bipin singh bipinelmat at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 06:47:28 CEST 2011

Sir, thanks for your reply....
Yes I should have limited number of structure for a given point(pc1,pc2) but
in my case, I have taken pc1 and pc2 as a range of points where the
minima in FEL lies rather than a
single point.So I think it would be relevant to apply the clustering
as per your suggestion.Please let me
know whether I am correct or not..
But which clustering method would be better for clustering my MD
trajectories is also a question for me.
I read some papers in which they have mentioned that the average
linkage method works well for most
of the cases, is it same to the gromacs linkage method of clustering?

Please provide your suggestions.