[gmx-users] Re: amb2gmx.pl to convert GLYCAM topology

Yun Shi yunshi09 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 07:18:34 CEST 2011

Hi Alan,

For example, in the Glycam_06g.dat file, you can find:
OH-CG-CG-OS   1   -1.10          0.0            -1

So this dihedral parameter has a force constant of -1.10, and this is what I
mean by "GLYCAM force field assigns negative force constants to some
dihedrals".

I did try the GMX45 approach, and using the conversion factor 4.184, I got a
difference of about 0.05%.  I am not sure if this is caused not setting step
size in the sander minimization.

Regards,
Yun