[gmx-users] Heme group with CHARMM27 FF

Sundar Jubilant jubilantsundar at aim.com
Fri Apr 20 13:02:54 CEST 2012

 Dear Abraham,

How would it work if I remove the hydrogen atoms that I wish to ignore from my input co-ordinate file? The pdb2gmx tries to add the missing hydorgen atoms for which the .hdb doesn't have information.

In my case here, I can consider heme as a ligand instead of having it as protein since it doesn't need to be the part of the protein.

Thanks for your information.
Sundar