[gmx-users] How to use -tablep mdrun option?

Marcelo Lopez shonytolengo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 16:19:08 CEST 2012

Thank you very much Mark, I have already in my topology files

nrexcl = 3

and

gen-pairs = no

Please enlight me... Does this mean that all the 1-4 interactions (I
have tabulated bonds, angles and dihedrals) are zero? Because I'm
trying to put a strong repulsive part in the non-bonding potentials
and the energy grows to "Inf".

Thanks.

Marcelo Lopez