[gmx-users] Re: Diagnosing + system blowing up

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 01:46:05 CEST 2012

 But If I want to use acetyl instead of formyl, then what about the chemical activity of the formyl located in N-terminus?
The protein that I will put in the bilayer is composed of 2 monomers . The monomers form a dimer from the N-terminus, the same as gramicidin A channel. Acetyl could be play the same role as formyl here?

Sincerely,
Shima