[gmx-users] Re: [ atomtypes ] are not case sensitive?

juanjuan0618 chanjuan0618 at 126.com
Sun Aug 5 18:16:43 CEST 2012

I'm sorry to disturb you again.
The previous questions have been solved. I delete the [ atomtypes ]
description in the CO2.itp file and then the error is removed.
But I have another question to ask you, can you tell me the meaning of
molname, nrexcl, resnr and residue in the itp files, I read the manual, but
I could not understand the directions. What is the number of CO2's nrexcl?
And the other question is when  running "mdrun", it prompts me
     Fatal error:
     More than one settle type.
     Suggestion: change the least use settle constraints into 3 normal
constraints.
  What should I do to solve this question?
Thank you very much.