[gmx-users] a residue move in extremely large scale in MD

Acoot Brett acootbrett at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 02:19:43 CEST 2012

Dear Justin,

Can you explain to me what do you mean for "trjconv -pbc mol -ur compact followed by trjconv -center". Does it mean 2 steps command, with the first step as "trjconv -pbc mol -ur compact" and the second step as "trjconv -center"? Or can we merge it as a single step step?

Second, will you please tell me in " If the outcome of the analysis before and after PBC correction are the same", which analysis can be used as the "outcome" for the analysis?

Thanks.

Acoot