[gmx-users] Re: Empirical potential for Pi stacking interactions?

Delmotte, Antoine antoine.delmotte09 at imperial.ac.uk
Sat Aug 11 12:52:22 CEST 2012

Many thanks for the references, Andreea. This is very helpful.

This is the type of things I was looking for, although if I could find
something even simpler than Hunter's potential (which still seem to
require an estimation of the charge distribution as I understand it),
that would be even better.

I will check the citing articles of Hunter and Sanders' paper, and put
the reference if I find something in case someone would be looking for
the same thing in the future.

Thanks a lot.

Antoine