[gmx-users] PLUMED-GROMACS force constant, angle unit

tarak karmakar tarak20489 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 20:15:31 CEST 2012

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. But I rechecked the paper [
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0009261408007975] as
I mentioned earlier, the unit of the harmonic force constant for the
dihedral is kcal/mol/deg^2. Again if the force constant unit is
independent of degree or radian then why should I multiply by the
factor 180/pi ? Can you please make it clear, I gotta confused.
Thanks,

Tarak