[gmx-users] a residue move in extremely large scale in MD

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Wed Aug 15 00:25:39 CEST 2012

You are missing a major conceptual principle of MD here.

See http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Periodic_Boundary_Conditions

Read manual, section 3.2

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Discovery Biology
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304