[gmx-users] About Number of Components of eigen Vector

vidhya sankar scvsankar_agr at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 15:35:55 CEST 2012

Dear justin Thank you for your gem of Reply

I am doing ED. With respect to my all  900 C-alpha atoms

So I have used the output of g_covar namely eigvec.trr  as input to g_anaeig_d  as follows

g_anaeig_d  -v eigenvec.trr -comp eig1.xvg -first 1 -last 3 -xvg none

I have obtained eig1.xvg  i am using First  three  eigen Vector My Doubt is Are these three  Eigen vector is divided in to three Components or Four components

because  My  eig.xvg contains four segment for Each vector , Each segment  ending with "&" symbol follows

@ xaxis ticklabel start type spec
@ xaxis ticklabel start -0
@ yaxis tick major 0.1
@ yaxis tick minor 0.05